In this article, we will provide you with some safety guidelines for Calcutta travel. Going haphazardly without proper planning doesn't give satisfaction and also leads to chaos. We will give you a couple of Calcutta travel tips that will help you plan your tour in a systematized manner.
Dos & don'ts for Kolkata travel:
Here are given some Calcutta travel tips cum safety guidelines. Check out the dos & don'ts for travel to Kolkata.
Calcutta Travel Tips
- For the international tourists, it is always advisable to carry their Indian visa, as it is cumbersome to get one after arriving
- Carry all your important documents and money
- If you are traveling alone, don't publicize it.
- Incase you happen to lose your passport, immediately lodge a complaint at the police station and also inform your country's embassy.
- It is advisable to carry adequate photocopies of your passport, traveler's checks and insurance.
- Beware of touts and agents.
- Make sure that your hotel reservation is done and it is confirmed.
- To secure your belongings, use a combination lock.