In this article, we will provide you with some health precautions for Kolkata travel. While planning your tour to the city of joy, its important to give due consideration to Calcutta health precautions. It is often said that if wealth is lost something is lost, but if health is lost everything is lost. So, ensuring the safety of health becomes of prime importance.
Health tips for Calcutta travelers:
Here are given some health precautions for Kolkata travel. Check out health tips for Calcutta travelers.
Calcutta Health Precautions
- It is always advisable to carry medicines for common ailments.
- Drink only mineral water. Avoid drinking from outside. Carry your own water bottle, if possible.
- Do not eat uncooked food.
- There is a dearth of healthcare facilities in the rural areas, so preferably stay in urban areas.
- Talk to your doctor and enquire about any kind of immunization, if required.